Get answers to some of the most asked questions about apple cider vinegar including the benefits of apple cider vinegar.
“An apple a day will keep the doctor away”
This is something that we have all heard and read throughout our growing up days but do you know about the newest trend and thought of the day?
“A warm glass of water with apple cider vinegar is the best thing that could happen to your body”
Apple cider vinegar is ruling the health charts all over the world, all thanks to a plethora of benefits of apple cider vinegar that have finally come to the forefront and made people realized that they need to be in this zone. What’s the result? More and more people are buying and consuming apple cider vinegar every single day without knowing much about it, in terms of how to take apple cider vinegar, what is the best time to drink apple cider vinegar, where could you buy apple cider vinegar and most importantly, what are some of the side effects of apple cider vinegar?
If you’re also someone who has come across or thought about these questions a little more than often, then you can surely rest your case at this very minute because we are answering all of them, right here. There is so much to know about apple cider vinegar and what all it brings to the table, so let’s start with benefits of apple cider vinegar and how amazing it is for you and your body.
- One of the most commonly known benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it helps in losing weight. This happens because of the acetic acids that are present in the ACV which works against the enzymes present in your stomach that are responsible for digesting starch. This stops your body from absorbing the calories from all the carbs that you consume.
- It lowers the risk of heart diseases. Common heart diseases and strokes are the leading causes of death today and it has all to do with our lifestyles. Right from what we eat to where we live, everything and anything is contributing to our own demise and to this growing cardiovascular risk. As per a few pieces of research, consumption of acetic acid contributes to lowering cholesterol which eventually saves you from heart diseases and strokes.
- Better digestion is another one of the amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar that have made it popular among the masses, after all, good digestion is the secret of a good day and good life. This happens because ACV is full of different probiotics which helps in improving your digestion and gut.
- Bad breath is caused by bacteria living in your mouth and with apple cider vinegar you can actually say goodbye to that bacteria, along with that bad breath that no one likes.
- Another one of the major benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it is an excellent detoxifier which also gives your body the much needed nutritional boost. With all the things that you eat and drink on an almost regular basis, everyone needs to go on detoxification and let the harmful bacterias out of your body in order to lead a healthy and great life.
These were some of the benefits of apple cider vinegar that promises to change the course of your life and lead you on to a much more healthy route.
How to take apple cider vinegar?
Most of the people drink it by diluting it in water which helps in maintaining the health quotient of your body. But there are some who have started taking shots of apple cider vinegar and while it might be working for them, remember to check a bit of it on yourself before diving into the phenomenon.
What is the best time to take apple cider vinegar?
While there is no scientific evidence of when should one actually consume apple cider vinegar, many swear by the morning and night routine for their dose of ACV. They consume it right after they’ve woken up and before they hit the bed at night. Some even recommend consuming apple cider vinegar somewhere 30 minutes before a meal, lunch and dinner. Doing this is said to break down starches easily that would be consumed after.
Side effects of apple cider vinegar.
While ACV has a lot of benefits there are also some side effects that one should be well aware of, since at the end of the day it is vinegar that would be consumed on a routine basis. These side effects usually start showing once you start consuming too much ACV and as we all know, too much of anything is bad for you. Some of the side effects include digestion problems, bone loss, low potassium levels, erosion of tooth enamel and others. If you don’t want to suffer from any of these problems then do remember to put a limit on your intake.
Where to buy apple cider vinegar?
ACV is available in your usual grocery stores and if not then you can try e-commerce websites like Amazon or Flipkart for good quality and a wide range of brands for the product.
So, when are you planning to start with your apple cider vinegar diet?