Amazon Great Indian Sale is just around the corner and just like every year, the e-commerce platform is set of offer some of the most lucrative deals on electronics. However, once again, the focus has been shifted towards the smartphone segment which promises hard-to-miss discounts the best phones from 2017.
The whole concept of Amazon Great Indian Sale, since its introduction, has been to offer huge discounts to customers to attract huge sales numbers which give both sides of the transaction, a great deal. While smartphone manufacturers get an opportunity to clear stock of their previous year models and market their upcoming flagships, users get a chance to choose the best amongst the best at a more affordable effective price.
As part of the Amazon Great Indian Sale, which is scheduled from 21 January to 24 January, the e-commerce platform is going to offer up to 40 percent of discount on smartphones and accessories, and Prime Members, as part of early access, can avail more offers starting from January 20th, 12 pm onwards.
These additional offers will include ‘Exchange Offers’, ‘No Cost EMI’, and a 10 percent cash back for HDFC Bank Debit, Credit Cards, and EMI users. The ones shopping with Amazon Pay balance will also get a 10 percent cashback but it is limited to Rs 200 and will be applicable to purchases above Rs 250.
On that note, here are the smartphones that are going to be made available with lucrative discounts during the Amazon Great Indian Sale from January 21 to 24.
Amazon Great Indian Sale: The Best Smartphone Deals
1. Honor 6X: Currently retailing at Rs 11,999, Honor 6X will be available under the Rs-10,000 brackets.
- 5.5-inch (2160 x 1080) FHD+ Display with 2.5D curved glass, 16:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla protection and 442 ppi
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset coupled with Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI v4.1 on top
- 12MP + 2MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with fixed focus and f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner at the rear.
- 3340 mAh battery built-in battery with quick charge support
- 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / GLONASS, USB OTG
2. Samsung On5 Pro Gold: Currently retailing at Rs 7,999, it will be available at an effective price of less than Rs 6,000.
- 5 inch (720 x 1280) TFT capacitive HD display with 2.5D curved glass, 294 ppi, 67.2% and screen-to-body ratio.
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 3475 SoC coupled with Mali T-720 GPU
- 2GB RAM and 16GB storage, expandable via microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top
- 8 MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and LED Flash.
- 5MP front camera with fixed focus and f/2.2 aperture
- 2600 mAh battery with no fast charging support
- Hybrid Dual SIM but no fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, GPS / GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, 3.5mm audio jack, and micro USB 2.0 support.
3. Moto G5S Plus: Currently priced at Rs 14,999m the smartphone will be available at a price of Rs 12,999.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass, 16:9 aspect ratio, 401 ppi, and Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2GHz and coupled with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage, expandable with microSD up to 128GB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box
- Hybrid-dual SIM, Fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button, Bottom-mounted loudspeaker, and Water repellent nano-coating.
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (monochrome) rear cameras with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording along with depth editing software.
- 8MP front camera with fixed focus, LED flash, wide-angle lens, and f/2.0 aperture
- 3000mAh in-built battery with Turbo Charging
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), NFC and 3.5mm audio jack
4. LG Q6: Currently retailing at Rs 16,999, the device is expected to come under the Rs 15,000-mark.
- 5.5-inch (2160 x 1080) FHD+ FullVision 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 442 ppi and Corning Gorilla protection.
- 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC paired with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- LG UX 6.0 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, HDR and f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front camera with fixed focus, f/2.2 aperture, 100-degree wide angle for group selfies
- 3,000mAh battery with quick charge support
- Hybrid Dual SIM and Face recognition but no fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack and MIL-STD 810G certification
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and USB OTG support
5. Google Pixel XL: It will be available with a price tag under the Rs 40,000 mark.
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560) FHD+ AMOLED display with 534 ppi, 71.2% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla 4 protection.
- 2.15 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 821 SoC paired with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 32GB/128GB storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box, upgradable to Android Oreo
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.55 µm pixels, PDAF, dual-LED Flash, gyro EIS and HDR.
- 8MP front camera with fixed focus, f/2.4 aperture and 1.4 µm pixels
- 3450 mAh battery with quick charge support
- Hybrid Dual SIM and fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and USB OTG support.
Apart from these smartphones, Amazon Great Indian Sale will also see discounts on the Blackberry KEYone, Lenovo K8 Note (Venom Black, 4GB), Micromax Canvas Infinity, Nubia M2 (4GB/64GB) Black Gold and Snap 4 (Midnight Black).