An Icon of the Indian Film Industry who was known for his intoxicated voice, powerful dialogue delivery and ever charming personality. Raj Kumar was born on 8 October 1926, Loralai, Baluchistan, Pakistan. He was a KulBhushan Pandit. Before entering the films, he was a Sub – Inspector I. A. S. of Mumbai police and in 1952 he turned to acting with the film Rangili. The iconic superstar during his reign gave many blockbusters. Today we’ll be sharing some of the most famous Raj Kumar dialogues for you to revisit the legacy of ‘Jaani’.
Best Raj Kumar Dialogues
- Hum tumhe aisi maut maarenge…tumhari aane wali nasalon ki neend bhi uss maut ke khauf se udh jayegi.
- “Dada toh is duniya mein sirf do hain…ek upar waala aur doosre hum”
- “Yeh commando bada khatarnak hai tumhara BAAP hai”
- Hum tumhe woh mautdenge…joh na to kisi kanoon ki kitaab mein likhi hogi…aur na hi kabhi kisi mujrim ne soochi hogi
- “Na talwar ki dhaar se, na goliyan ki bauchaar se…banda darta hai toh, sirf parvar digaar se”
- Kaash ke tumne humein aawaaz di hoti…toh hum maut ki neend se uthkar chale aate
- Hamari zabaan bhi hamari goli ki tarah…Dushmanon se seedhe baat karti hai
- Hum aankhon se soorma nahin churate…hum aankhen hi chura lete hain
- Hum tumhe maarenge, aur zaroor maarenge…lekin woh Bandook bhi hamari hogi, Goli bhi hamari hogi aur waqt bhi hamara hoga.
- Auron ki zameen khodoge, toh usme se matti aur patthar milenge…aur hamari zameen khodoge, toh usme se hamare dushmano ke sar milenge.
He acted in more than 70 films in a career that spanned over four decades. He died on 3 July 1996 but he still is famous for his role in oscar nominated Mother India, Waqt, Saudagar, Nilkamal etc. He entertained us for more than 40 years of his life.
Today on his birthday we brought you the epic dialogues of Rajkumar that can never be forgotten.
1. Oooh! I Am Scared!! – Famous Jaani Dialogue
2. Ultimate ” Dada”
3. That Boy Is Dangerous!!
4. Mysterious Death!! – Famous Jaani Dialogue
5. Upar Vala Sab Dekh Raha Hai!!
6. Seriously ??
7. I Thought Our Tongue Is Flexible.
8. That Can Make Me Blind Dude!! – Famous Jaani Dialogue
9. My Way Or My Way. That’s It!
10. Most Weird Obsession. Don’t You think?
These famous Raj Kumar dialogues will remain etched forever in our hearts till the very end. Do tell us your favourite Raj Kumar dialogue in the comments!!
- Dilip Kumar: 11 Iconic Dialogues Of Him That Sum The Excerpt Of Life!
- 12 Dialogues That Sum Up That Amrish Puri Will Always Remain The Epitome Of Antagonists In Bollywood!
- These Paresh Rawal Dialogues Prove That He’s A Man Of Many Talents
- Nana Patekar Dialogues: 12 Dialogues By Nana That Proved He Rules The Power Of Conviction!