Facial hair seems to be one of the toughest beauty issues to deal with, while body hair has options like waxing, shaving and what not, facial hair needs a much more extensive care for the removal process. They are also more visible than body hair which why they need to be dealt with, after every few week.
However, if you’re someone who doesn’t have a lot of time and money on their hands to make trips to the salon, every now and then, then home-made prescriptions can help you a lot. We come from a place where every high-end beauty practice has a cheap and readily available substitute. These work equally great and sometimes work in a much better way for some people, which makes them an incredibly amazing.
We decided to gather a list of homemade recipes which work wonders in order to remove facial hair. They are cheap and more often than not, you would be able to find ingredients, just in your kitchen cabinet or fridge.
1. Lemon and Honey
– Two tablespoons of Sugar
– Two tablespoons of Lemon Juice
– One tablespoon of Honey
– Mix sugar, lemon juice and honey in a bowl.
– Heat up the mixture for about 2-3 minutes.
– Add water to the mix to make the paste thinner.
– Apply cornstarch on the desired area.
– After this apply the paste in the direction of hair growth.
– Use a cotton cloth or waxing strip to pull the hair out.
2. Papaya and Turmeric
– Mash few chunks of papaya in a bowl.
– Add half teaspoon of turmeric in the past.
– With the help of your fingers, apply the mix on your face and massage it into the skin.
– Let the mix sit for about 15 minutes.
– Wash your face with warm water.
3. Sugar and Lemon Juice
– Mix two tablespoons of Lemon and Sugar in a bowl.
– Add 8-9 tablespoons of water to the mix.
– Apply the paste on the desired area with a spatula.
– Let it sit for about 20-25 minutes.
– Wash your face with cold water while rubbing in circular motion.
4. Egg white and Cornstarch
– Egg White
– Mix Egg White, Cornstarch and Sugar in equal proportions.
– Apply it on unwanted hair.
– Once dry, peel the mask off and get a clean face.
5. Banana and Oatmeal
– Mix both, banana and oatmeal in equal proportions.
– Apply the mix on the desired area.
– Massage the mixture into your skin for 15 minutes.
– Simply wash it off with cold water.
These 5 natural methods are easy to make and use, as well as help you in getting the desired results without much fuss. Try them today and tell us how was your experience.
2nd March 2017