Disinfectant against pimples always helps against pimples because they hinder the formation of pimples. Read more to know how exactly the effect works and which application instructions you should observe.
How Do Disinfectants Work Against Pimples?
To understand the mode of action of a disinfectant when used against pimples, one must understand the causes that favour pimples in their formation first. In addition to improper nutrition or hormonal fluctuations and stress, other things can be responsible for the formation of pimples.
If dirt gets into a skin pore and then clogs it, bacteria in this area of the skin cause the pore to swell. In addition to the dirt, sebum is also formed in the pore. If the inflammation takes its course, pus also forms. All of this causes the skin pore to swell. A painful bump forms, which gets bigger and bigger and usually also turns red.
You can apply a suitable disinfectant from the very beginning to remove the bacteria from the skin pore. This will at least weaken the formation of pimples. The use of disinfectants against pimples kills the bacteria in the skin pore. It cleans the pore and pimples usually have no chance of developing.
Choosing The Right Product
When buying a disinfectant against pimples, you should pay attention to the labels like Dermatologically Tested and Suitable For Daily Use. The agent must be suitable for cleaning the skin. A commercially available disinfectant for disinfecting hands or surfaces would dry out your skin too much or damage it.
If fragrances and additional fats are contained in the product, you should keep in mind that these additives can cause further blemishes. Additives can also lead to allergies and inflammation at the application site. In practice, it has proven useful to use disinfectants against pimples as an independent product and not in a mixture with other substances.
Suggested Read: These 2 Ingredient Face Masks Can Solve All Your Beauty Problems
How To Use Disinfectant Against Pimples – Instructions
For the application, it is important to study the package inserts for the products used. We will provide you with precise information on how to use the product. The industry has developed many means against pimples. There are disinfectant peels for the face, washing lotions, or disinfectant skin creams.
You would need to use disinfectant for pimples like a cleaning agent. Put some disinfectant liquid on a cleaning pad or a cotton ball in the morning and evening. Dab the areas of skin to be cleaned carefully with a pad or cotton ball. If the pimple is already developed, you can also use the disinfectant on it to soften the course of growth.
– Disinfectants against pimples kill bacteria and degrease the skin. They attack the natural protective layer of the skin and let it dry out. So use a suitable cream or ointment to grease the skin a little.
– Make sure that the greasing agents contain neither perfumes nor too much fat. Otherwise, the effect will be reduced.
– Some pimple disinfectants worsen blemishes. They remove too much sebum and fat from the skin. The skin tries to fight back by producing even more sebum.
Note: If you have skin problems, you can see a dermatologist. They will determine your skin type and prescribe the means tailored to your needs.
General Tips For Dealing With Pimples
– No amount of disinfectant helps against pimples unless you also observe general hygienic rules. Besides, it does not always have to be a disinfectant. Many home remedies work wonders.
– Always wash your hands thoroughly before you start cleaning your face and treating pimples.
– Washcloths, towels, and pillowcases should be replaced often and washed at 90 degrees.
– Germs stick to the smartphone, telephone receiver, and other things that you hold to your face. Disinfect these things often by wiping them.
– Do not touch your face all the time. On the one hand, you carry germs there, on the other hand, you distribute bacteria that are already there.
– If you don’t have any skin disinfectant at home, you can also use lemon juice.
– Steam bath opens the pores and thus makes cleaning the skin easier. Add chamomile flowers to the water. Chamomile soothes the skin and relieves inflammation.
If reddening of the skin, pain, or itching occurs, discontinue the product immediately.