Spending a ton of cash every week on a hair salon can really be hard on your bank balance but, we all never ever want to have a bad hair day, don’t we? To keep our hair perfect, we keep rushing to a salon to get hair spa and numerous products loaded on our hair locks.
Have you ever thought that if you would have been slightly more informed, you can save your time and money both? Yes, all you need to do is to rush towards your kitchen and pick out the perfect natural products to get salon-like hair at home.
It will not take as much time as a salon appointment and you will get simply luscious locks to flaunt. Here are some easy hair treatments that will make your hair shiny and soft.
1. Say Yes To Mayonnaise Pack To Repair Damage Hair.
Mayonnaise is loaded with antioxidants and amino acids and as much as you love its taste, we bet you will fall in love with it even more after realizing what it can do to your hair. It can do wonders with damaged hair as it moisturizes them and gives them a shiny texture.
1. Damp your hair with warm water and apply a mayonnaise mask. It can be store bought or homemade, all you need to do is to apply it just like conditioner.
2. Wrap your head with a shower can so that it can generate some heat. It will help open pores and allow mayonnaise to settle down and penetrate.
3. Leave it for 30 to 40 minutes and then shampoo with normal water.
There you will have smooth and silky hair.
2. Blend Yogurt, Honey, And Egg – Hair Treatments
You already know that egg is rich in protein, honey is a natural humectant and attracts moisture. Yogurt works as a great conditioner. All three of them have super rich antioxidants and nutrients.
1. Mix 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons of honey and apply it on your hair strands. If you have a dry scalp then replace eggs with yogurt.
2. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
3. Now shampoo your hair with normal water.
Your hair will be shiny, swishy and moisturized even after a single time. Repeat this procedure for at least twice a week for better results.
3. The Aloe Vera Magic – Hair Treatments
Do we really need to explain the benefits of Aloe vera? It can solve almost all the beauty problems. It is loaded with amino acids, hydrogen, nitrogen, proteolytic enzymes, and oxygen. It is a great moisturizer for hair and it also helps them grow stronger, thicker and longer. It also reduces the chances of scalp infection. Do we need to say more?
1. Just take aloe vera gel and apply it to your strands and scalp. The gel could be store bought or extracted at home.
2. Let it set in for 20 to 30 minutes and after that wash it off with a mild shampoo with normal water.
After the first wash, you will notice the change in the texture of your hair. They will be glossy than before and will be more shiny with regular use.
All these easy treatments are simply non-chemical and purely natural. You need to give the love your hair deserve.
Avni S. Singh