Nas Daily, on the Internet, has almost 2.3 million followers on Facebook, where he daily puts out a one-minute video from his travel and daily life from all around the world.
Nuseir Yassin, in reality, is a Harvard graduate who quit his job as a software engineer to travel all around the world and meet interesting people. Along with that, he also owns a company, as well as, has the life motto of wearing the same kind t-shirt, every day.
Apart from a vlogger who records his travel and little snippets of life daily, Nas is a huge inspiration for millions of people. Especially for those who feel like they’ve been stuck in a cubicle, with an ultimate dream of traveling the world. One gets to come across a sense of freedom to be themselves through Nas’ one-minute videos.
Then there are those videos covering some really inspiring people from different parts of the world, who deserve to be known to the world. Each and every person in those vlogs would push you to be a better person for your community and in life, in general.
Recently, Nas visited India, and he had the time of his life. Something that Nas himself admitted hundreds of time in his videos. He visited Mumbai’s Dharavi, Jaipur, Varanasi and even had a fake Indian wedding. Along with this, Nas covered how crazily India adores Cricket, he ate vegetarian food all while he was in India and went on to cover the greatest minds of the country.
Now, as Nas is done with his series of videos in India, we thought of compiling them for everyone. Check them out here:
1. Nas Daily: I’m Turning Indian!
2. Nas Daily: I’m becoming vegetarian
3. Nas Daily: The slums of India
4. Nas Daily: He is the Period Man
5. Nas Daily: We got married
6. Nas Daily: We can’t marry
7. Nas Daily: The pink city of India
8. Nas Daily: He has 165 stitches
9. Nas Daily: We clean 1 ton of trash
10. Nas Daily: Is India poor?
11. Nas Daily: The next Zuck?
12. Nas Daily: Where people come to die
13. Nas Daily: We lit up the sky!
14. Nas Daily: Almost went to jail?
15. Nas Daily: India’s favourite sport
16. Nas Daily: What is… India?
Wasn’t each and every video from the series just beautiful and insightful?
However, this is not the first time when Nas visited India. Last year, Nas was in India for 15 days, but he wasn’t able to do justice to his travel and his videos on the country, which is why he visited again. Amazing, right?
You can follow him on Facebook to see more of his work and come across more inspiring people from different countries.