Oppo F3 Lite has been revealed by the Chinese manufacturer and while the smartphone has been touted as a torn down version of Oppo F3 which was launched with a dual 16MP+8MP front camera, after seeing the specs-sheet, it essentially looks like a reincarnation of Oppo A57.
Then came the Oppo F3 with a reasonable price tag but the ‘F-Series’ never got the expected response from the buyers. And now, here is Oppo F3 Lite with similar camera capabilities but an even lower-end hardware package which is a result of pricing the smartphone more competitively against the competitors which have announced dual-camera budget smartphones like Moto G5S Plus, Lenovo K8 Note, and Xiaomi A1.
Oppo F3 Lite Specifications
- All-metal body with the fused antenna band
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1280×720) IPS LCD display with 2.5D curved glass, Corning Glass 4 protection, and 401ppi
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC coupled with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM and 32GB of Internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 UI on top
- 13MP camera at the rear with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and LED Flash
- 16MP Sony IMX 398 sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, and fixed focus
- 2900mAh non-removable battery with quick charge support
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano) and Fingerprint scanner embedded in home button
- 3.5mm audio jack, Micro-USB Type-C, 4G VoLTE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz).
- Other features: Screen Flash, Beautify 4.0 app, Selfie Panorama, and Palm Shutter.
- Oppo F3 Lite measures 149.1×72.9×7.65mm and weighs 147 grams
Oppo F3 Lite Price And Availability
The Oppo F3 Lite is listed at Oppo’s Vietnam website at VND 5,490,000 (Rs. 16,000 approx.) and will go on sale in the local market, soon. Surprisingly, the Oppo F3 Lite was first introduced last year and considering its dates specs, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer might not risk its reputation in global markets.
Oppo F3 Lite Review (First Impressions)
The 16MP Sony IMX 398 sensor seems to be the only great thing about this device as the rest of the specifications in Oppo F3 Lite feel outdated. That said, if the smartphone was launched with at least Android Nougat, it could have appealed more to the global audience as the SD 435 Soc, Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM, make one hell of a performance package on this segment.
As for buying the Oppo F3 Lite, if you have the option of getting your hands on the Moto G5S Plus or the Xiaomi A1, do not look elsewhere.
However, on 2nd November, the Indian market will witness the launch of Oppo F5 which will come with a full-HD+ display having 18:9 aspect ratio, dual-camera setup as well as some high-end hardware specs.
To know more about Oppo F5, follow this space.