Some say that the smartphone that one holds in his hands reflects a lot about the person’s personality but what if you see someone holding a Lamborghini Alpha One? Will it mean that the person is glamorous or has a lot to waste on luxuries?
Well, since the launch of iPhone X, people have marked this Apple flagship as something like this but when it comes to offering enough to justify the price tag, the iPhone X still feels like a bargain.
Also Read: iPhone X Review
Before dwelling into the details of Lamborghini Alpha One let’s ponder over the features that iPhone X offers at $999. It comes with a 5.8-inch (2436 x 1125 pixels) OLED Super Retina HD display, Dual 12MP rear camera, a 7MP front camera with Retina Flash with FaceID, 64-bit A11 Six-core Bionic processor, the recently launched iOS 11 with augmented reality and wireless charging.
Now, when we take Lamborghini Alpha One into the consideration, here is what this luxury smartphone has to offer.
- Liquid alloy body (stronger than titanium) which is built specifically to resist corrosion.
- 5.5-inch WQHD (2560×1440 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core 820 processor coupled with Adreno 530 GPU
- Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box
- 4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage and up to 128GB of expandable storage
- 20-megapixel rear-facing camera with PDAF f/1.8 aperture, 4K Video recording and dual image stabilization (OIS+EIS)
- 8-megapixel fixed focus front-facing camera
- 3,250mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0.
- Dual Front-Facing Speakers With Dolby Atmos Surround Sound Support
- Dual SIM card support (Nano+Nano)
- Fingerprint scanner
- Italian handmade black leather back
- Lamborghini Alpha One measures 152.00 x 77.00 x 8.00
While similar specifications can be found on the OnePlus 5 which is priced at $500 and even more premium devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and LG G6 can be purchased around the $800-mark, Lamborghini Alpha One is said to define a class of luxury smartphones but it also comes with a hefty price tag i.e. $2,450 and no, you won’t be getting a car with the Lamborghini Alpha One!!
It’s getting easier to afford smartphones that feature top-of-the-line specifications, these days. As manufacturers are trying to bring near premium design as well as reckoning specs-sheet to budget segment. However, every once in a while, we come across a smartphone which comes with a ridiculous price tag, making you wonder why anyone would buy it?
Of course, if you’re into luxury supercars, and especially into Tonino Lamborghini’s dream vehicles, then you may just consider the Lamborghini Alpha One but keep in mind that your luxury lifestyle comes at a price and you might not even get what others have even if they are not well-off than you.
As for the iPhone X, while it is still the most expensive smartphone ever built by Apple, we can easily say that it offers way more than what Lamborghini Alpha One does and that too at a seemingly reasonable price.