10.or D2 has been one of the most anticipated budget smartphones and it has been launched by the Amazon India-owned brand 10.or (Tenor). The 10.or D2 is the successor to the 10.or D which was launched last year and while it competes with offerings from Xiaomi and Honor in the budget smartphone segment, it seems to be a well-packaged smartphone.
The 10.or D2 is specially focused towards those who are looking to enter the 4G Android world of smartphones and just like its predecessor, it comes with some tried and tested hardware specs coupled with an attractive price tag. Keeping the Android penetration in mind, the 10.or D2 has been launched with stock Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box, while other features of the smartphone includes a Snapdragon processor, hybrid dual SIM, good camera modules and more.
10.or D2 Specifications
- 5.45-inch HD+ IPS display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass, 16:9 aspect ratio, 400 nits brightness and an anti-fingerprint coating
- Qualcomm’s Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 SoC clocked at 1.4GHz and paired with Adreno 308 GPU for graphics
- 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage and 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card.
- Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box
- Dual SIM connectivity with a dedicated microSD card slot
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash and Sony IMX258 sensor
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash for better selfies in low light conditions.
- Splash resistant (IPX2) rating
- 10.or D2 measures 147.7 x 70.5 mm x 8.6mm and weighs 144 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS and USB OTG support
- 3200mAh battery with no support for fast charging
10.or D2 Price And Availability
The 10.or D2 will be made available in Beyond Black as well as Glow Gold colour options and while the 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage version of the 10.or D2 is priced at Rs. 6999, the 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage version will retail at Rs. 7999. The 10.or D2 will be available exclusively through Amazon India starting from August 28, however, Amazon Prime subscribers will be able to buy the smartphone a day early.
As part of the launch offers, 10.or D2 buyers will get 10 per cent of instant discount on purchases made through Punjab National Bank and IndusInd Bank Credit as well as Debit Cards Additional. There will be an additional Rs. 1000 / Rs. 500 off on exchange while Reliance Jio subscribers can avail Rs. 2200 worth of cash back in the form of vouchers worth Rs. 50 each. Moreover, there is also a 95 per cent off (up to Rs. 200) on Kindle eBooks along with no cost EMI options on all major credit cards.