Roger Federer is one of the greatest athletes of all time and there’s absolutely no one who will dare to say otherwise because it’s true. The man has a two-decade-long sports career which is a huge thing for any sports star and for someone who continues to play with as much enthusiasm as his first match, Federer has to be the best thing that ever happened to the world of sports.
Over the course of his sports career, Roger Federer has lifted the Wimbledon title 20 times and if that’s not enough to prove one’s stature in the sports world, then we don’t know what is?
However, as glamorous and accomplished his journey seems, it wasn’t easy at all. There’s so much hard work, labour, pain, blood and sweat gone into being in the position where Federer is today and we can’t even attempt to put into words. But there’s one man who can, and it’s none other than Roger Federer himself.
When you have been a professional athlete for so long and fought for so long, few advices and quotes are bound to come from you. And, so did these Roger Federer quotes in which he spoke about his motivations, hard work and more importantly how he overcame the issue of lack of belief in himself.
Here are 10 Roger Federer quotes that will motivate you to achieve everything that you have ever dreamed of and become the best at it.
1. He refuses to give it up and so should you.
2. Embrace the hard work and see dreams coming to life.
3. Become a positive thinker.
4. Sometimes you have to believe that there will be people better than you, on certain days and that’s not the end.
5. Find your place of peace.
6. Respect everyone.
7. Play for yourself and not just for records.
8. It indeed is fun.
9. There’s always room for improvement.
10. Make it everything and excel in it in any which way.
Aren’t these Roger Federer quotes just amazing and absolutely perfect for when you’re looking for motivation?