Apples are an essential source of nutrients given to us by Mother Nature. The red apples are more common than the green ones, though the nutritional value of the green apples is at par with the red ones. These are some of the most potent benefits of green apple. Green apples are known to have high fiber which helps in maintaining a healthy metabolism. They are also rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals.
Potent Benefits of Green Apple
- Green apple has anti-oxidants which is responsible for reducing the cell damage and liver protection
- Green apples help in weight loss! Yes. Compared to the red apples, they are low on carbs and stabilize sugar levels and makes you feel full because of their high water content
- The Polyphenols present in green apple helps in losing body fat.
- Although apples, in general, helps in overall fat reduction however to get the maximum benefit of it, it needs to be consumed 15 minutes prior to your meal. This will result in consuming few calories and making you feel full.
- Green apple is good for heart as it is rich in vitamin C, fiber and potassium. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and fighting from infections, fiber present in green apple reduces the cholesterol level whereas Potassium keeps the blood vessels healthy and reducing the risk of stroke
- They are a good source of calcium which is essential for keeping the bones strong & healthy.
- Green apple has great anti-ageing properties and it helps in slowing the ageing process, giving the necessary nourishment as well as bringing a shiny luster to the skin
- Applying the green apple extracts to the skin can effectively improve the texture of the skin and keeps it hydrated
- It is also said that green apple juice enhances hair growth and strengthen the tresses. If consumed daily, it provides the required hair growth and reduces hair fall
- Many research studies show that they are rich in Vitamin K, which enables the body to heal from blood clots
- Studies claim that eating green apple or its juice helps in cutting down the risk of pulmonary diseases
- Green apple is a natural detoxifier. It keeps the digestive system and liver as well as kidney healthy and toxin-free
- This amazing fruit contains copper, iron, manganese, zinc and iron. These minerals altogether helps in keeping the body healthy and the blood clean
- The phytochemical and flavonoid component present in this fruit helps in reducing the cancer cells growth, especially breast cancer cell growth.
Suggested Read: Health Benefits of Nuts: Why Are Nuts The Miracle of Nutrients?
It is important to keep in mind that the peels of the apple essentially contains all the minerals, vitamins and the goodness, which is why it is necessary to consume the peels to get the most out of a green apple. To gain the most benefits of green apples, aim to consume one a day.