A resource that is considered to be Panacea for all daily life ills is not only lost its worth but is also losing the importance of its benefits. The precious resource of life is in crisis and about 10% of the world’s population does not have access to safe water.
Water is nectar that helps you look fresh and maintain a healthy life. Just add a little more water in your daily consumption and you will find your health following a beneficial road. Water has so many benefits some of them can really save you from leading an unhealthy living.
Here Are Some Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water:
1. Helps You Lose Weight: Increasing the consumption of plain water in your daily life can increase your metabolism system and help you better control your weight. It reduces the number of calories, sugar and sodium in your body.
2. You Are Less Likely To Have Health Problems: Drinking sufficient amount of water is associated to decreased chances of having kidney stones, urinary cancer, colon cancer, and heart attacks.
3. Boost Your Thinking Power: It may come as a surprise high water intake is linked to your brain functioning. Dehydrated body and brain can result in performing poor while working a task or problem solving. Drinking sufficient water restores the brain to its normal size and engages better in work.
4. You Feel Less Hungry: Yes! If you drinking enough amount of water, you are less likely to feel hungry. If the intake of water is less, it can lead you to eat more and gain weight easily.
5. Your Skin Looks Fresh: If you drink sufficient ounces of water it keeps your body and skin hydrated which makes you look fresh and your skin look less wrinkled. Some of the studies suggest that water can improve your complexion too.
6. Helps Improve Your Mood: If you start your day with drinking an enough amount of water, you are likely to have a happy day. Less consumption lowers your energy level which causes you to feel angry, depressed and tired.
7. Flushes Out Toxins: Water is always considered as a great antitoxin. If you intake a sufficient amount it flushes out the toxins in your body. It also reduces the risk of UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
Image Sources: ladycarehealth.com
22 Mar 2016
Avni S. Singh