Yes! We are meat eaters and we love “Tangadi Kabab”, Leg Pieces, Fish, Prawns and so on. But, since when is it a crime to be a non-vegetarian? We love to eat meat but that does not make us a heartless human. We may not enjoy vegetarian dishes as much as vegetarian’s but the World needs to understand that enjoying a mouthful of non-veg is not a sin. Most of us have at least one vegetarian in our group who keeps annoying us with irritating dialogues and reasons to quit eating non-vegetarian.
It is like all the vegetarians divide this world into two categories Vegetarian and Sinners (Non-Vegetarian). Why can’t they understand that we are all humans? We meat eaters too have a heart and eating non-veg does not make us a ruthless or cruel person. There is a lot we hear about our food but here are 10 most annoying dialogues we hear in our daily life.
Check Out 10 Annoying Dialogues Every Non-Vegetarian Is Tired Of Hearing.
1. You Know Vegetarian Diet Is Healthier, Try To Quit Non-Veg.
What??? Who said non-vegetarian is not healthy?
2. Hey Bhagwan!! Tumhe Paap Chadega Paap!!
As if I am committing murder or rape. Grow Up!!
3. Kya Kya Khaya Hai Tumne? Kabhi Whale Try Ki Hai?
At least, make some sense. Urrggg!!!
4. What If Your Life Partner Turned Out To Be A Vegetarian.
So What? No big deal!! It’s Normal.
5. Chee! Issey Bird Flu, Swine Flu Jaane Kya Kya Ho Jata Hai?
You must have never heard of any vegetarian who got sick!!
6. Non-Veg Quit Karke Soya Nuggets Try Kyu Nahi Karte?
Seriously!! Why don’t you try “Chicken Tikka”?
7. An Animal Got Killed To Be Your Food. Shame On You!!
So, If I won’t eat they won’t kill animals anymore?? Nonsense!!
8. Tuesday, Saturday, Thursday To Mat Khaya Kar Paapi!!
As if Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, God is on leave and not watching you.
9. Do You Realise, You Are Eating Living Things?
Do you realise plants are living things too, Genius!!
10. Dude! Do Not Put Your Spoon In My Bowl.
My spoon is made up of steel, not from the flesh I just ate!!
5 Jan 2016
Avni S. Singh