The wedding season is here and you know what that means. A whole lotta food, dancing and dressing up, there’s nothing that can go wrong in a combination like this. The entire function, which usually spans for 4-8 days is nothing short of a big festival where you go crazy while looking your absolute best.
However, in mid of all of this craziness, there’s the utter need of looking absolutely stunning and different from the crowd. Now, how can one look insanely amazing in the whirlpool of really good-looking and well-dressed people? By experimenting a bit with their fashion choices.
Now, this doesn’t mean you dress up in something completely opposite to what one should be wearing in a wedding. Try experimenting with the way your blouse designs (for a saree or lehenga) and see a difference for yourself.
There are so many new and creative blouse designs out there that can immediately pimp up your entire wedding dress up game. From being that ‘hatke’ one to being the best dressed, a simple change in your blouse design can instantly bring in that A-factor in your dress.
Here are 20 amazing and beautiful blouse designs that will go with, both your saree and lehenga.
1. Add them pearls to your blouse.
2. This knot trend, oh god!
3. A simple change in your blouse sleeves makes a huge difference.
4. Caged is the new style
5. That’s a huge bow design because you’re nothing short of a present.
6. This will work for you even after the wedding, as a crop top.
7. Remind people of that peacock design through this one.
8. This is such a classic design.
9. For those who like to show a whole lot of their sexy back.
10. Bring them Chinese collars back.
11. Tassel it up.
12. This one is so pretty.
13. This one has classy written all over it.
14. Stand out in the crowd.
15. The high neck is such a nice trend.
16. Caged and multi-purpose.
17. Simple yet sexy.
18. Because cold shoulders are all over.
19. So different. So unique. So pretty.
20. A window through that blouse design.
Get one of these blouse designs for the next function you attend, and get all the heads turning.