Loud people can’t just decrease their volume, they are just the way they are. It’s not like they have a choice to put a silencer in their vocal cord. They are as normal as sun, moon, air or humans. Just because they have a shrill volume, that doesn’t make them other-worldly. Yes! We know at times they can be annoying but they get annoyed too. The world doesn’t understand how they are being constantly irritated with the mere gestures or advises they didn’t even ask for. If you have a loud talker in your group then maybe after reading this you can spare him/her a bit more for being a normal loud person.
Check Out 18 Irritating Things Loud People Face Every Now And Then.
1. Everyone will consider you as a dominating person because you talk loud.
2. They will constantly tell you to either to shut up or tone it down a little bit.
3. The annoying question number 1: Why are you angry?
Even, if you are completely happy.
4. When you walk into a silent crowd talking loud, they look at you as if you are a terrorist.
5. People constantly advise you to calm down, when you are already, totally calm.
6. The annoying question number 2: Are You Ok
When you don’t feel like talking.
7. When you are suddenly quiet people give you weird looks as if you are behaving like an alien.
8. When you laugh louder than your friends, they laugh at your laughter.
9. When you are talking on the phone, people throw accusatory glances over you.
10. When someone just shushes you, you feel like exploding right on them.
11. You are often considered rude because you talk loud.
12. You are judged on the basis of your loud volume but you can’t help it.
13. How loud you speak becomes the focus rather than what do you speak.
14. You naturally steal the thunder and others just love to give the evil looks.
15. You are advised to keep it low at the family functions and parties because of what will other people think.
16. The anger and excitement turn your voice pitch a little more high.
17. You are constantly told that you can’t be right because you speak loud.
18. You are considered as a fighter because you speak loud.
09 Feb. 2016
Avni S. Singh