Because there’s no place like home and there’s nothing more comforting than being in your comfort zone, all the freaking time.
We are constantly surrounded by the urgent need of socialising, every freaking minute of our lives that loving and being at home is somehow now seen as a sign of laziness. And, I still can’t possess this fact, I mean what the hell? When did the rules of living life in comfort turned into being a lazy person who does not want to mindlessly move around and communicating and being with people that we don’t want to be with?
In times and days like these, there are still some people out there, who consider their homes to be the best place on the earth. They long for weekends so that they can finally be at a place that they love and relax in the best way possible. If you’re also one of this special kind then these 12 things will immediately resonate with you. We listed out 12 things that everyone who loves their home will instantly relate to.
1. You get to wear the comfiest clothes in your closet, without being judged on not looking presentable.
2. No bra, all day, every day.
3. You get to design the place you want to be, on your terms which always makes it a pleasing place to be at.
4. You start to love cooking and often start treating yourselves with some delectable recipes.
5. No one will judge you for drinking at odd times. Yes, you deserve a drink at 12 in the noon.
6. World’s happiest and the comfiest place on earth is your bed.
7. You don’t suffer from FOMO or even care about it for that matter.
8. Going out is fun, once a year, but having a sit-down drinking session is just another level of fun.
9. Your idea of socialising is by inviting a bunch of your close friends at home for some alcohol and a great meal.
10. You’re one of the best people to go out for interior shopping. No one can get as great deals as you.
11. Because you’ve ditched so many plans in order to stay in, you’re almost a professional in bailing excuses for your friends.
12. You have the best list of movies and TV shows to watch. Because you spend such a huge time of your life in this mode of entertainment.
You have special kind of relationship with your home and the comfort that it brings in with it.