The ride of life is not easy for anyone of us but there are some, who are unable to deal with the miserable cycle of life. If you ever felt that things aren’t going your way and you cannot deal with your life then you are lying to yourself. You and only you can change it. Stop worrying; leave those insecurities behind because they serve you no good. Hoping that the world will become kinder towards you is not what you need to thi
nk. You cannot wait for things to get right on their own. It’s your life, nobody else is going to make it better for you. Leading a happy life is not a heavy-duty piece of work. The more you keep it simple and clear the more content your life will be.
So, Here Are 11 Things You Should Do To Deal With The Miserable Cycle Of Life.
1. Anyone who sucks the happiness out of you is not worthy to be in your life. Make a distance with such kind of people, they are the negative energy you need to wash out from your life. Always surround yourself with positive people, who will stand beside you even at your worst.
2. NO! It’s not going to be easy but running from your problems will not make it work. Remember, we are not supposed to solve them instantly. Things will change slowly and gradually.
3. You can hide from the entire world and lie to everyone but no matter what you cannot lie to yourself. Do not do that; be honest to yourself, which is the basic step towards happiness.
4. Always remember you are beautiful and perfect in your own unique way. Someone will always be better or worse but they can never be you. Stay who you are, do not try to be someone else and the right people will appreciate you for who you are.
5. Holding on to your past is nothing but carrying a burden with you. It only weakens you emotionally. So stop reading that chapter again and again, try to create some beautiful new ones.
6. It’s either a win or a lesson for every risk we take in life. Stop holding yourself back in the fear of losing. Failures in life are your lessons to be successful.
7. In life, there is reason things don’t work out and that is because it was never meant to be but that doesn’t mean that they are never going to be good. Give yourself a chance to be happy.
8. You should focus only on your life. What others are doing, should be least of your worries. Compete with yourself. You are your competitor, not anyone else.
9. If some bad things happened in the past, you are not the reason. So before you blame yourself and feel sorry, keep in mind that humans are not perfect and we all make mistakes in life. So prepare yourself for next turn of life instead of sympathising yourself.
10. Your loved ones do not need an explanation and your haters won’t listen to it anyway, so stop explaining yourself. Get things done may be with some blemishes but do it. Nothing is perfect and you certainly do not need to do everything in the most perfect way.
11. Falling apart for a little while is a normal phase in life. Do not pretend like everything is perfect. It’s okay to accept that things are not going well. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you will be able to let it go and be happy again.
20 Jan 2016
Avni S. Singh