Nokia 8, one of the hotly anticipated launches of 2017, has been subjected to a host of leaks and rumors and from what we can deduce, it is going to be nothing but a premium flagship device capable of taking on the likes of Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6, HTC U11, Sony Xperia XZ Premium and even the OnePlus 5.
As expected from a flagship, the Nokia 8 will come with a dual rear camera with two 13MP cameras on the rear panel and talk about the flagship features, the smartphone is expected to be one hell of a comeback device and is expected to steal some of the sales numbers from its competitors.
Nokia 8 Rumored Specifications
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440) 518ppi Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass as well as Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 SoC with Adreno 540 GPU or Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 SoC with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) out of the box
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, EIS 3.0, OIS and 4K Video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor and notification LED Dual speakers
- 3090 mAh battery with fast charging
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), USB 3.1 Type-C and 3.5mm Audio Jack.
While Nokia 8 is expected to be priced below the Rs 45,000-mark, when it comes to hardware credentials, the one thing that every single person was looking for was a 6GB RAM version and according to recent reports, HDM Global has officially announced the launch of Nokia 8’s 6GB/128GB version in Germany on October 20 and it will be available a single “Polished Blue” colour option bearing a price tag of Euro 669 (Rs. 51,800 approx.).
Check this space for Nokia 8’s launch on 26th September and our impressions on HDM Global’s comeback flagship.