Nokia 8, one of the hotly anticipated launches of 2017, has been subjected to a host of leaks and rumors and from what we can deduce, it is going to be nothing but a premium flagship device capable of taking on the likes of Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6, HTC U11, Sony Xperia XZ Premium and even the OnePlus 5.
That being said, HDM Global is all set to launch the Nokia 8 on 26th September in India with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage while under the hood, the power will come from the SD 835 and Nokia 8 is going to be a stock Android-powered smartphone.
As expected from a flagship, the Nokia 8 will come with a dual rear camera with two 13MP cameras on the rear panel and talk about the flagship features, the smartphone is expected to be one hell of a comeback device and is expected to steal some of the sales numbers from its competitors.
Nokia 8 Rumored Specifications
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440) 518ppi Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass as well as Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 SoC with Adreno 540 GPU or Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 SoC with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) out of the box
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, EIS 3.0, OIS and 4K Video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor and notification LED Dual speakers
- 3090 mAh battery with fast charging
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), USB 3.1 Type-C and 3.5mm Audio Jack.
While Nokia 8 is expected to be priced below the Rs 45,000-mark, when it comes to hardware credentials, the one thing that every single person was looking for was a 6GB RAM version and according to recent reports, HDM Global has officially announced the launch of Nokia 8’s 6GB/128GB version in Germany on October 20 and it will be available a single “Polished Blue” colour option bearing a price tag of Euro 669 (Rs. 51,800 approx.).
Check this space for Nokia 8’s launch on 26th September and our impressions on HDM Global’s comeback flagship.