Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is undoubtedly one of the most selling budget smartphones in India right now. Moreover, despite the fact that it has been positioned in competition against the likes of the Realme 3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40 and even the recently launched Realme X, the popularity of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro still remains unmatched while it also leads the list of best budget smartphones in India as well.
Xiaomi has hosted a lot of flash sales for its new Redmi Note 7 Pro smartphone, however, the device has still managed to go out of stock within seconds, leaving a lot of fans reeling to get their hands on the smartphone. However, there is a good news for all Redmi fans as Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 Pro will now be made available via open sales through Mi.com, Flipkart, Mi Home, Mi Studio and Mi Preferred Partner stores.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro open sale has begun starting from August 1, 2019 and while announcing the update, Xiaomi has also confirmed that Redmi Note 7 Pro and Redmi Note 7 have achieved a new record of selling over 15 million units since their launch globally.
The biggest highlights of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro include a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with 1.95mm narrow bezels offering 81.37 per cent screen-to-body ratio and the 48MP primary rear camera which comes with a 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor and f/1.79 aperture. The primary camera of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro offers 12MP output by default with help of the super pixel tech, however, users also have an option to enable 48MP output through the Pro mode.
Other hardware prowess of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro also includes Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC under the hood with up to 6GB of RAM and a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support. As for the design, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with an Aura design along with a glass back offering 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. There is also a gradient design theme along with P2i nano coating making the device splash proof.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ (2340 ×1080 pixels) LTPS in-cell display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 450 nits brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 processor clocked at 2GHz coupled with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB of inbuilt storage and 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB of inbuilt storage options, both expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) out of the box with MIUI 10 on top
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) support, Fingerprint sensor, face unlock and IR sensor
- 48MP primary rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX586 sensor, 6P lens, f/1.79 aperture, PDAF, EIS and a 5MP secondary camera
- 13MP front camera with AI beautify and AI portrait features
- Splash proof P2i nano coating
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro measures 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1 mm and weighs 186 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz), Smart PA TAS2563, 3.5 mm audio jack and USB Type-C support
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4 support
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro price and availability
The Redmi Note 7 Pro is available in India in Neptune Blue, Space Black and Nebula Red colour options while Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 13,999 for the base 4GB RAM with 64GB of inbuilt storage version. The 6GB RAM with 128GB of inbuilt storage option of the smartphone is priced at Rs. 16,999. As mentioned above, Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 Pro will now be made available via open sales through Mi.com, Flipkart, Mi Home, Mi Studio and Mi Preferred Partner stores.