After launching the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 at Rs 16,999, a couple of months back, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has given the smartphone, even more, value with a 4GB/32GB variant that has been introduced today. The Xiaomi Mi Max 2’s 32GB storage variant will be available at Rs 12,999 from September 20 via Amazon and Mi’s official website and the price tag is just the introductory offer as the device will retail Rs 14,999 after a couple of sales.
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) September 18, 2017
Other than a new storage option, rest remains the same on the Xiaomi Mi Max 2’s new version.
image source: fonearena
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications
- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass, 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm SoC coupled with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage, expandable via 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 12MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX386 sensor and 1.25μm pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor and infrared sensor
- 5300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- 3.5mm audio jack and stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, USB Type-C and GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 174.1×88.7×7.6mm; Weight: 211g
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 belongs to a selected niche of huge display-smartphones which attracts buyers looking for a considerable amount of multimedia consumption as well as multitasking capabilities but don’t have the pockets for premium tablets, which in many cases, even lack the voice calling feature.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4GB/32GB version only comes in Black color and it remains to be seen that until when the Chinese manufacturer is ready to continue the introductory offer.