Realme X was recently launched in India as the new affordable smartphone from the company which comes with some segment-first features such as a pop-up selfie camera. While the Realme X was announced in India a couple of weeks back, the smartphone will now be made available in India via offline channels starting this week.
It should be noted that the Realme X reportedly went out-of-stock during its first ever flash sale on July 24 via Flipkart and Realme.com, however, if you are interested in buying the smartphone, you will now have a better chance at it since the Realme X will soon be made available via offline channels in the country.
The Realme X will be going on sale via offline mode starting from August 3, 2019 while the Realme X Spider-Man Edition, which introduced earlier this month and comes with 8GB of RAM as well as 128GB of storage, will be made available through offline channels in limited quantity starting from July 30, 2019.
Realme X specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED (2340 × 1080 pixels) display with 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 91.2 per cent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm’s Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm processor clocked at up to 2.2GHz coupled with Adreno 616 GPU for graphics.
- 4GB / 8GB of (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB of (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) with no support for expandable storage
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Google’s Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP primary rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, LED flash and a 5MP secondary camera sensor for portrait shots, bokeh effect. It also comes with AI scene detection, Nightscape and Chroma Boost features
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor, AI beautification and ability to launch in just 0.74 seconds.
- In-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock for biometrics
- Realme X measures 161.2×76×9.4mm and Weighs 191 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos and USB Type-C support.
- 3765mAh battery with support for VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging
Realme X price in India
As for the pricing, the Realme X price in India starts at Rs. 16,999 for the 4GB RAM model while the 8GB RAM model of the smartphone is priced at Rs. 19,999. On the other hand, the Realme X Spider-Man Edition has been priced at Rs. 20,999, making it the most expensive version of the smartphone. There is also a Realme X master edition which will be made available in Onion and Garlic versions and comes with 8GB RAM / 128GB inbuilt storage. While the Realme X master edition is priced at Rs. 19,999, it will also go on sale in the month of August 2019.