Moto G5S And G5S Plus were launched as the updated versions of the G5 and G5 Plus in August this year, and since then, they have been ruling the mid-budget smartphone segment while also going head-to-head with the likes of Xiaomi Mi A1 and Honor 7X.
From dual 13MP+13MP cameras to stock Android, from a formidable performance package to great battery backup, Moto G5S And G5S Plus have got it all. In our review, both these handsets came out as one of the best launches of the year and we termed the Plus version as an Exciting Powerhouse With Capable Dual Cameras.
Apart from the dual rear camera setup, metal chassis and larger screen, Moto G5S And G5S Plus sport the same internals. Launched at Rs. 13,999 and Rs 15,999 respectively, the smartphones have just received an official price cut which comes with a catch.
But before dwelling further into the details of effective price tags, here is what Moto G5S And G5S Plus offer in the package.
Moto G5S Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) FHD display with 2.5 curved glass, offering 401 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2GHz coupled with Adreno 506 GPU for graphics.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box
- Hybrid-dual SIM and Fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button.
- Water repellent nano-coating and Bottom-ported loudspeaker.
- 13MP+13MP (RGB + Monochrome) dual cameras at the rear with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, depth editing software and 4K video recording.
- 8MP front camera with LED flash, fixed focus, wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture.
- 3000mAh non-removable battery with Turbo Charging support.
- Dimensions: 153.5×76.2x8mm and Weight:168g
- Color Options: Blush Gold and Lunar Gray
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro USB Type-C support.
Also Read: Moto G5S Plus Review
The Price Cut For Moto G5S And G5S Plus
Truth to be told, the price cut is a temporary one and is exclusive to Amazon India, however, Lenovo-owned Motorola has not disclosed the period for which the offer will be valid.
Apart from the price cut, exchange offers are also live on Amazon where an interested buyer get up to Rs. 9,803 and up to Rs. 12,001 off in exchange for the Moto G5S and G5S Plus, respectively.
With every smartphone manufacturer gearing up to launch its new lineup in 2018, this is the best that Moto could have done for its fans who are looking for a year-end offer.