Lenovo has launched the K6 Power counterpart K6 Note with prices starting from Rs 13,999. K6 Note will be made available via online as well as offline stores. Atlast, we have seen a company launching a new smartphone to offline stores and this will definitely turn the tables for Lenovo.
The Chinese manufacturer has launched a strong lineup of new devices in last few weeks and going by the specifications of Lenovo K6 Note, the new entrant may take their company’s game to the next level.
Going by the trend, Lenovo has launched two K6 Note models i.e. a 3GB RAM model for Rs 13,999 and a 4GB RAM model for Rs 15,499.
Lenovo K6 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/micro SD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
Sensors like proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and digital compass are the added features that Lenovo K6 boasts.
1. Lenovo has been providing one of the best cameras in budget smartphone category and 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera are no exceptions.
2. The 4000mAh battery has enough juice to bear 18-20 hours of regressive usage.
3. Theater Max Technology with VR experience and Dolby Atmos
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow): What is the use of launching a phone with an old Android version and promise an update soon? Why Lenovo is doing the same thing with every smartphone launch, is a strategy that no one can understand.
Lenovo has also made the ANT VR headset and its VR Controller available with can be purchased at the price of Rs 1,299 and Rs. 2,800 respectively with Lenovo K6 Note.
The one thing that Lenovo has done great with the K series is ditching the Mediatek processor and going for the more powerful Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
Considering the availability of this media oriented smartphone at offline stores as well as the zero percent EMIs via Home Credit and Bajaj Finance, Lenovo K6 may dethrone Redmi Note 3 from the numero uno spot.
14 December 2016