When it comes to the perfect smartphone recipe, especially in the budgeted segment, a great specs-sheet and a competitive price are the two things that make for an instant success. And this is what Blu Vivo X is all about.
For the unknown, BLU’s line of Android-based smartphones have been known to be some of the most aggressively priced handsets and while most people would think that they’re simply cheap devices, thankfully a noticeable amount of attention has been given to their designs as well as specs, making them the best VFM products.
Blu Vivo X Brings Quad Cameras To The Budgeted SegmentNow, with its latest flagship for this year, the BLU VIVO X, the company is taking all the trends from the last year and is offering them it with an irresistible price tag.
The biggest highlight of Blu Vivo X is the quad camera setup with offers two camera sensors both at the front and at the rear. Apart from that, the smartphone comes with a lot of real estate for multimedia consumption with an 18:9 display, a powerful MediaTek processor and ample of RAM for multitasking duties.
That said, with all these specifications, will the Blu Vivo X be able to rise through the ranks with respect to sales figures? Let’s see.
Blu Vivo X Specifications
- 6-inch (1440×720) Full HD+ In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 75.6% screen-to-body ratio, 268 ppi, 520 nits of brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 64-bit Octa-Core MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 SoC clocked at 2.6 GHz and coupled with Mali-T880MP2 GPU.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD card up to 64GB.
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) out of the box.
- Dual 13 MP (1/3″, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel size) + 5 MP (1/5″, 120° Wide Angle lens and 1.12 µm) rear camera with LED flash.
- Dual 20 MP (1/2.78″, 1.0 µm pixel size and f/2.0 aperture) + 8 MP (1/4″ and 1.12 µm) front camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- Hybrid Dual SIM support and Fingerprint sensor at the rear panel.
- 4,010mAh in-built battery with 5V/2A Quick Charger
- Dimensions: 160 x 76.8 x 8.2 mm and Weight: 188 g
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.2, WiFi 802.11 ac, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C 2.0 support and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Blu Vivo X Features
- Ultra-Quick Fingerprint Sensor
- Facial Recognition
- Maxx Audio Sound Enhancement
- Smart Gestures
- OTG Charging Supported
- Slow Motion Video Recording
- Face Beautification Software for Video and Picture
- Face Beautification Features and Real-Time Bokeh Effects
Blu Vivo X Price And Availability
Priced at $299.99 (Rs. 19,500 roughly), Blu Vivo X will be available exclusively via Amazon in Midnight Black color option. While its availability is limited to the US, as of now, the smartphone has been launched with a discounted price tag of $249.99 (Rs. 16,300 roughly) for a limited period of time.
Blu Vivo X Review (First Impressions)
With the heavy duty Octa-Core MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 SoC, the Blu Vivo X will offer ample of under the hood power for heavy gaming while the 4GB of RAM will easily handle multitasking with around 10-12 heavy applications.
The best part is, with the price tag of $249.99 (Rs. 16,300 roughly), it feels like we would only be paying for the quad cameras present in the Blu Vivo X, while in reality, users get a well-rounded package with flagship features at a rock-bottom price tag.