Google, on Thursday revealed the 10 most watched youtube ads by Indian viewers in the months of July, August and September. The ads are also the most creative ones ever showcased on Youtube.
The top ten ads had an impressive 2.8 lakh hours of view time, out of which 72% was viewed on mobiles, Google said in a statement.
Here are the top 10 Youtube ads.
1. SheronKePanje #MaaKaDhula (Dettol)
2. #MomBeAGirlAgain (Amazon)
3. #MPMeinDilHuaBachaSa (Madhya Predesh Tourism)
4. Bajaj V – The Invincible (Bajaj Auto)
5. #BiggestSmallChange (Idea)
6. Kinder Joy New Imagination (Kinder Joy)
7. Kapil Sharma ne Dikhaya #AngrezipantiKoAngootha (Micromax)
8. Pepsi Mood Vending Machine – A good exam ends with #PepsiMoji
9. #AirtelOpenNetwork (Bharti Airtel)
10. #Fashion Kar le and Style Bana le with Myntra. (Myntra)
Here are the two things that came into the notice:
1. Emotionally engaging ads came out as the winners.
2. Indian viewers are interested to invest their time in ads that can be related to normal life.
Bajaj, Pepsi,Amazon, Idea, Micromax and Airtel’s ads acted as a proof for the above statements.
Google Official also stated that according to the new trends, companies have started making up stories for targeting young viewers and the same can be seen in the ads by Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Kinder Joy and Dettol.
One thing to notice here is the Ching’s Chinese ad starring Ranveer Singh and Tamannaah Bhatia was not included in this list, however, it was the most talked about 15 Minute Youtube ad.
28 October 2016