Pablo Picasso, a.k.a Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso, is one of the most popular artists of the 20th century. He was known to be the creator of something different, something out of the box, something unique. Over the course of his life, he created thousands of painting, ceramics, sculptors, engravings and watercolors.
Nearly half a century after his death, Picasso continues to bewitch, confuse, entice, and provoke. He has always been like that, an artist who shattered the most primal understanding of the world with his unique perspective and art. Which is why, his art continues to sell in millions of dollars. He was destined for artistic greatness and that is exactly what he achieved throughout his life. While his work shape-shifted and changed over the time, each and every one of it had something unique, something bewitching about it.
But his talent was not just limited to the canvas but also reached heights in terms of writing and stringing something strong together. These Pablo Picasso quotes are a living example of how creativity is not just limited to one sphere of life but rather reaches out to various different places.
Here are few Pablo Picasso quotes the perfectly justify the beauty of art, imagination and youth.
1. It breathes a new life in people and admirers.
2. Don’t give up on art once you grow up.
3. And it perfectly does that.
4. Doing the undoable to learn to do it.
5. Work and it will automatically come to you.
6. It’s not easy to become great.
7. Your imagination is your biggest asset.
8. You can be youthful at 80 too.
9. You create from something that has been first destroyed.
10. Realise the truth and its beauty.
The beauty these Pablo Picasso quotes hold in themselves is impeccable.