Bhagavad Gita is considered to a book with a solution for all of your problems and more often than not, it works exactly like that. Narrating the story of an epic battle, Bhagavad Gita goes through various scenarios and instances one might go through in their lifetime and in the end, it produces an answer to all the complications.
Considered to be a spiritual dictionary by Mahatma Gandhi and a book of inspiration for many people, Bhagavad Gita has the ability to teach you something new and something incredible every single time that you read it.
People legitimately turn to it for the answers to their problems, and somehow while going through sentences after sentences they get the opportunity to find themselves, the real self.
Which is why we have fetched 10 life lessons from Bhagavad Gita that you can live by and incorporate them into your day-to-day life decisions.
1. Think about the right thing and see the world changing.
2. All we should aim for is to be the receptor of right knowledge.
3. Your ego will take you nowhere.
4. And, incorporate all of that in your life.
5. Because if you wouldn’t then who would?
6. Believe in the power of truth and live for it.
7. Attach to the divine and see yourself being more fulfilled in life than ever.
8. A reward we all should work after.
9. Always, always choose the right over the pleasant.
10. Your ability to be selfless will take you to places you never even dreamt of.
Aren’t these Bhagavad Gita quotes just mesmerising and blissful in each and every way possible?