Palm reading has always been popular but, in India and China, even the Foot reading has been practiced for more than 5000 years. People from both the countries believe that feet can reveal a lot about an individual’s personality, they also consider a person’s feet to be the mirror of the rest of their body.
There are many reflexologists who are certain that feet disclose a lot about people from digestive system functions to the state of their relationships, from the person’s personality to their mental stability, everything.
But Is It Really True? Well, we don’t know if it is, but here is a guide according to reflexologists that reveal what your feet say about you and your personality.
1. If you have a big toe then it is said that you are smart and creative. You will always act as clever as one can be to find a solution to any problem. You will fall into the distinctive category as you have a tendency to see things from a different perspective. However, you will have a short attention span over things that you may think will not hold up in future.
On the other hand, if you have a small toe then you are a multitasker. It means that you can focus on multiple things at the same time and you can get them done just as you wanted. You are very charismatic and can easily influence people with your ideas.
2. If your second toe is longer than your first toe then you are a qualitative leader. You have a dynamic personality, you are creative but beware because you can be bossy at times. It is said that people with longer second toe have a tendency to dominate and usually have an upper hand in their relationship and marriage.
Well, people who have smaller second toe are fond of harmony. They will never be a pushover.
3. If your third toe is longer then you are an energetic and ingenious person especially when it comes to working. You will always look for perfection and you will be determined to achieve anything. The only drawback with these people is that they tend to forget about love, fun and family.
The people with smaller third toe are simple people as they are focused on enjoying life. They don’t get worked up and have a very relaxed personality.
4. If you have a straight long fourth toe, then you are a person who keeps the family on his/her priority. If your fourth toe is curled then it indicates that you have unhappy relationships with loved ones. Although, you will be a good listener and nurturer but you will always be unhappy within the family. You will find yourself surrounded by other people’s problems and it will be difficult for you to cut off from these people.
People who have a shorter fourth toe are less concerned about the family and love in their life. Emotions are not their area of expertise and they tend to treat their emotions not that important to them.
5. If you have a small little toe then your inner child will always be visible in your behavior. These people do not like responsibilities and tend to focus more on fun. These people are witty, funny and humourous. They become bored easily thus they keep looking for fun distractions in their lives.
If you can wiggle your little toe separately from your fourth toe that you have an adventurous and charming personality. You are impulsive and always up for something new.
6. If all of your toes are aligned perfectly creating a neat line, it means that you are very practical and precise. You are competitive and a task accomplisher. You will take up work and complete it no matter what. You are a good human being and a loyal friend.
7. If you have wide feet then you are a wanderer. You are always up for traveling and you feel happier when you stay busy.
8. If you have long narrow feet then you are a person who wants to be spoiled. You won’t bother about completing the work and will make other people finish it for you. You want beauty to be around you and that’s how you always manage to have a wonderful home regardless of your income.
So this was the feet reading guide for you. Do let us know if you can relate to this, also if you want to add any other information you can tell us that on the comment box below.
30 May 2017
Avni S. Singh