These 13 songs are the perfect match of your post-breakup zone, as they give words to how dreadful you’re feeling.
There’s this weird thing about breakups and it’s not the fact that people spend hours crying to their end tears. But the fact that they need an even more dreadful song to accompany their post-breakup feelings.
Now, if you’ve also gone through a breakup recently, then you’ll be well aware of the ordeal to have a post breakup playlist that just put words and music onto your feeling. And we have just that for you. Now, even though we don’t want you to cry forever, but at times it is better to just cry and get over the feeling with the help of those tears and these songs will help you in doing just so.
So, check out the best 13 songs to cry your heart out on.
1. Tere Liye – Veer Zara
2. Tere Bina – Guru
3. Tum Hi Ho – Aashiqui 2
4. Laayi Vi Ne Gayi, Te Nibhayi Vi Na Gayi – Chalte Chalte
5. Tanhayee – Dil Chahta Hai
6. Zindagi Mein Kabhi Koi Aayee Na Rabba – Musafir
7. Awaarapan Banjarapan – Jism
8. Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi – Masoom
source: Filmi Gaane
9. Tu Pyaar Hai Kisi Aur Ka – Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin
10. Agar Tum Sath Ho – Tamasha
11. Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi Shikwa – Aandhi
source: Gaane Sune Ansune
12. Tadap Tadap Ke – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
source: Bollywood Classics
13. Sau Dard – Jaaneman
Are you crying too or is it just me?
18th August 2017