GOT has a treasure of numerous wonderful characters but, Tyrion Lannister stands apart. He is probably the most intelligent and intellectual character in GOT who despite being a dwarf has earned the much-deserved respect of the audience. He may appear as a careless brother or supporter in GOT at times but just when people think that his character started drowning in the ocean of others, Tyrion Lannister revives the faith of his viewers with his thoughtful and insightful words.
One may argue that his words are spoken in the context of a fictional fantasy world but attaining knowledge from anywhere is good when it comes in the form of life lessons. Game Of Thrones is a war of power and this war continues to exist in real words as well. Yes, we don’t have the Dragons and White Walker who is waiting to burn us into ashes or kill mercilessly but living a life in a world that is constantly evolving is not as easy as pie. Tyrion Lannister’s dialogues are can be the source of enlightenment for all those who believe in the process of learning.
Here Are Some Dialogues Of Tyrion Lannister That Will Undoubtedly Change Your Outlook Towards Life.
1. Death is so final, whereas life is full of possibilities.
2. Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you.
3. A mind needs books like sword needs a whetstone.
4. Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side?
5. People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.
6. Far too much has been written about great men, and not nearly enough about morons.