Twitter is one of the most widely and extensively used social media platform by the Netizens, especially the influentials. The popularity of the platform among the popular is high, due to the ease that it provides to reach one’s followers.
Celebrities have been using Twitter since its inception and have always tried to jump on the bandwagon of trending topics, as soon as possible. In the quest for being there early, many have gone on to make some of the embarrassing mistakes on the platform. Now, blame it on the shortage of time or auto-correct, there’s one thing for sure that our actors are just like us and even they make silly mistakes just like us.
Are you listening, mother? Anushka Sharma isn’t that great in life, after all.
Now, for better or worse, things just are never away from the Internet. If it has been posted once, it will somehow be available on their for the rest of one’s life, and even after it. More often than not, embarrassing and mistaken tweets meet their destiny of being on the Internet for forever. And, this is exactly how we got to have a hold on these tweets by Bollywood celebrities.
Check out the list over here:
1. When Former Indian President A.P.J Abdul Kalam passed away, the entire country was mourning. However, there were some who failed at correctly naming him while paying their condolences, one of those was Anushka Sharma. This is what she posted.
2. Malala Yousafzai is the youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner, so when she won the prize, the entire world was obviously pouring in their congratulations to the then-17-year-old. However, some people were just not that great in double-checking their tweet before posting it, one of such was Jackky Bhagnani. Please note, the ‘masala’ is actually Malala and the ‘noble’ is Nobel and the ‘price’ is Prize.
To be fair to our beloved Jackky, even Naomi was on the same wagon, only this time it was far worse than ‘masala’ as it was ‘Malaria’.
3. Here’s something that the Bhai of Bollywood, Salman Khan tweeted once. In general, Bhai’s Twitter is one of those great timelines that can only be understood by the creator.
4. The Rani Padmavati of Bollywood, Deepika Padukone, we hope this is just a type and not the case where you missed the your and you’re differentiation English class in school?
5. Then this was something that Ritesh tweeted. He was to come off as someone cool and sarcastic but tragically had to resort to being someone completely lacking in the grammar department.
6. Okay, Bollywood here’s a suggestion, please double-check your tweets twice before posting them.
7. Auto-correct went hard on Priyanka.
8. Same was the case with Amisha Patel, we guess.
9. The one who took the cherry off the cake was certainly Varun Dhawan’s this tweet where he spelled Hong Kong as Honk Kong.