Badrinath Ki Dulhania is constantly the talk of the town and considering the fantabulous direction, amazing acting and good to go storyline, it has earned a lot of appreciation than critics expected before it’s release.
Its 1st weekend is over and the movie has made Rs 43 crores, at the box office, which is a great opening for the movie. Even Monday was showering moolahs as it was a Holi holiday and people just couldn’t stop themselves from getting entertained. Theaters were full and yet again after the weekend, Monday was a good business day for “Badrinath Ki Dulhania”.
Taran Adarsh’s Tweet Revealed That We Can Expect More Numbers In Coming Days!
#BadrinathKiDulhania has a SUPERB Mon… Crosses ₹ 55 cr… Fri 12.25 cr, Sat 14.75 cr, Sun 16.05 cr, Mon 12.08 cr. Total: ₹ 55.13 cr.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) March 14, 2017
Tada! Just in 4 days, Badrinath Ki Dulhania entered the Rs 50 crores club and it is a great news for makers. On Monday, the movie made Rs 12.08 crores which brought the total business to Rs 55.13 crores.
Here Is A Detailed List Of Badrinath Ki Dulhania’s Box Office Collection:
Day 1- 12.25 crores!
Day 2- 14.75 crores!
Day 3- 16.05 crores!
Day 4- 12.08 crores!
Total- 55.13 crores!
Well, so much had said and written about the movie but if you haven’t watched it yet, we have 5 irresistible reasons that will make you book a ticket right away.
1. It’s A Twisted Love Story With A Strong Message That Focuses On Women Equality And Empowerment.
2. The Storyline Keeps You Captive Till The End.
3. The Humour Of The Movie Is Subtle And You Can Watch It With Family, Friends And Your Love.
4. Music Of The Movie Is Above Than Average And You Just Can’t Take Your Eyes Off Of Alia Bhatt.
5. The Supporting Cast Is Brilliant And That Makes Badrinath Ki Dulhania Full ‘ Paisa Vasool’.
Going To Watch It Now? How About You Watch The Trailer First?
(Video Source: Dharma Productions)