Who doesn’t like looking younger than their age? Round and plump cheeks can make your face look younger. To help you in getting that skin we have attended a vital question on how to get chubby cheeks.
The advancement of technology has brought in newer ways to get chubby cheeks instantly like – fat transfer surgery, injections and dermal filler. But in this article, we are going to suggest ways on how to get chubby cheeks at home.
The aloe vera gel contains a high proportion of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Both of these vitamins are a good friend of your skin.
So, when you apply aloe vera gel to your face it will perform the anti-ageing task that will help you get chubbier looking cheeks.
There are studies that suggest that eating aloe vera gel can improve facial elasticity.
An apple a day does a lot more than just keeping the doctor away.
Apple contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C along with other antioxidants. These all help with collagen production as well as helps repair the tissue damage.
Therefore, an apple a day can give you healthier-looking skin.
The oral application of apple is also widely appreciated. You can grate an apple and apply it as a mask and leave it for about 20 minutes. The glow that this natural mask will give you will leave you in awe.
Honey contains antibacterial properties. Plus, it is a great moisturizer for your skin.
You can make a paste with equal proportions of honey and mashed papaya and apply it to your face to see the magic of honey.
Shea butter has a high proportion of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, it is also rich in sterols, phenols, tocopherol and triterpenes.
Given the above, shea butter easily absorbs in your skin and gives it a lustrous glow. It also helps in treating damaged facial tissues and cells.
You can add 2 cups of shea butter to one and a half cups of sugar and add it to your post bath skincare regime.
There are many studies that suggest that a mixture of half and half glycerin and rose water applied before bedtime works like a miracle.
It will make your skin look very nicely hydrated and also promote younger looking chubby cheeks.
Facial yoga / facial exercise is new in town. The results derived from it are great. A study shows tremendous results for people who maintained a regime of 8 weeks wherein they did 30 minutes of facial exercises. Their faces looked younger, firmer with pink chubbier cheeks.
1. Smile and lift your cheeks. Now with the help of your fingers massage your cheeks in the upward motion till the top of your cheeks. Repeat this in slow motion.
2. Open your mouth wide and take in as much air as possible. Now close it and hold. Post 45 seconds you can slowly release the air.
3. With your lips and teeth make an “O”. Now with your index fingers pull your cheek muscles in an upward direction.
4. Try blowing a balloon.
1. Make sunscreen your best friend if you want to take care of your skin. Whether you are going to step outside or be in your home, sunscreen is a must.
2. You can try to avoid using makeup as much as possible. Given our lifestyle and the impact of social media, that is a far fetched reality. In that case, you must remove the makeup before going to bed.
3. Smoking and Drinking alcohol can make you look older. So, quit these habits.
4. Stay hydrated all the time. You must drink at least 2-3 litres every day. Keeping yourself hydrated will help your skin look and feel healthier and younger.
5. Keep a check on your sleeping pattern. Maintaining a habit of sleeping for just 8 hours is not enough. You need to manage your sleeping habits and align them with nature.
Everyone wants younger looking skin and most of us do not want to be under a syringe for that.
Hope this article does a decent job in answering one of the most intriguing questions: how to get chubby cheeks.
The ethics of wearable technology grapple with issues of privacy, consent, and societal impact in…
Wearable technology has evolved far beyond the wrist, encompassing everything from smartwatches and fitness trackers…
The wearable technology market has grown exponentially in recent years, with devices like fitness trackers,…
LeBron James, one of the greatest basketball players of all time, has experienced a rollercoaster…
Navigating the corporate landscape can be daunting in the rapidly evolving business world. The competitive…