How many times has it happened to you that you’re at loss of words for things? Too many, right? However, there are times when you just can’t seem to abridge an entire feeling into a word. Most of us don’t even know how to explain what we feel to the people around us if only there was a word for it. Something that can cut short the scrutiny of explaining hundred different things one is going through, in a word.
In reality, there are words, we just don’t know about them.
We have carefully accumulated 23 emotions or feelings people go through but can’t explain. Found on the mother of dictionaries, the Internet, these words are beautiful in their own ways and narrate things we have felt all our lives, but were never able to tell to anyone. Check out all the emotions over here.
1. When you feel a lot.
2. Your entire life resides in your eyes.
3. Aren’t we all going through something like this?
4. The future is not what you expected.
5. Bookshops are the most magical thing on this planet.
6. Another when you feel a lot moment.
7. Everything has its time and place.
8. Something we can’t explain to the people around us.
9. Our entire life is jouska.
10. The thunderstorm is beautiful when you’re looking at it from a distance.
11. The passion in monotony.
12. A.K.A when you’re hanging out with your childhood friends.
13. Not being able to know about things in their purest form.
14. We are all exhausted.
15. Something strong to shake your entire life up.
16. Something we do every single day.
17. Some people just want to know you all in a very small time.
18. Everything has changed.
19. We all have somehow realised it by now.
20. When you want to go and live in all the places.
21. Some people care too much about things.
22. When you’re tired of thinking about your flaws.
23. Sometimes we can’t think like other people do.
This will instantly warm your heart like it has warmed our hearts.